GENERAL CONTRACTING CONDITIONS
1. INFORMATION TO USERS.
Through this clause, the contractual document that will govern the acquisition and contracting, by consumers and users (hereinafter, "client" or "clients"), of the services offered through this website, as provided in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, and in Law 3/2014, of March 27, which modifies the Consolidated Text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, approved by Royal Decree 1/2007, of November 16.
2. GENERAL ASPECTS.
Acceptance of this document implies that the client:
a) You have read, understand and understand its content.
b) That he is a person with sufficient capacity to contract.
c) That he expressly and previously assumes and accepts all the obligations that correspond to him and that derive from this document.
These "General Contract Conditions" will have an indefinite validity period and will be applicable to all contracts made through the website https://www.pinedasplashhotel.com. These Conditions will subsist as long as they are not modified by the provider who owns the domain of the same, so the service provider and owner of said domain reserves the right to modify them unilaterally and without prior notice, without this affecting the services or promotions that were contracted prior to the modification.
3. IDENTITY OF THE PARTIES
ON ONE PART, the provider of the services contracted by the client, which is EXPLOTACIONES TURISTIQUE OLIE, S.L. (HOTEL ESPANYA) with N.I.F. B65383614, also called "provider" or "provider" for the purposes of this document, and which owns the website https://www.espanyahotel.com
In particular, the provider reports the following aspects:
a) The provider has its professional address at:
Carrer d'Anselm Clavé, 80, 08370 Calella, Barcelona
b) The provider has the following means of direct contact for its consumers and users:
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone number (with country code):
ON THE OTHER PART, the client registered on the website, being responsible for the veracity of the personal data provided to the provider.
4. OBJECT OF THE CONTRACT.
The purpose of these stipulations is to regulate the contractual relationship that arises between the provider and the client at the moment in which the latter issues the acceptance of conditions during the online contracting process, as provided in section 8 of this same document, thus perfecting the contract between both parties, as provided in articles 1,258 and 1,262 of the Civil Code.
5. MAIN CHARACTERISTICS OF THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
The provider offers tourist and hotel reservation services.
6. SERVICES CONTRACTING PRICES.
The contracting prices of the products or services that the provider offers through its website are final prices for the consumer and user, which means that they include the applicable taxes or fees, except for typographical errors.
In case of making the payment for the purchase from outside of Spain, the customer must also take into account that there may be additional charges from their bank when using their credit or debit card. The provider in no case will be responsible for said additional charges, as well as any other that may occur in the use of the payment methods used, so we recommend that the client collect all the information in this regard prior to purchase.
The prices of the services have a validity equal to the time of their maintenance and as long as the provider does not modify them appropriately in the place where they are exposed. The campaigns, if they occur, will have a specific validity according to the period of duration indicated in each case.
However, the client assumes that the economic valuation of the services or products may vary in real time. In any case, such circumstance will always be communicated prior to the acceptance granted by the client.
The provider also informs that it carries out or could carry out through its website, through social networks or by sending emails to the addresses provided by customers, promotional offers (such as those that include discounts, prizes or gifts), or Contests or promotional games, whose conditions of application and participation will be conveniently determined at the time they are communicated, providing the consumer and user with all the information that is necessary. This information determines
It will also narrate the products or services on which they fall, which will depend on the line and the period of the season in which they are offered.
7. LANGUAGE OR LANGUAGES ADMITTED IN THE HIRING PROCESS.
The provider declares that the contracting procedure may be carried out in Spanish or English.
8. DESCRIPTION OF THE CONTRACTING PROCESS.
The client, in order to access the services offered by the provider, must comply with the following procedures of the contracting process:
1) First, and after accessing the website, you must click on the tab called "BOOK NOW".
2) From among the various accommodation possibilities that are presented, choosing the one of your preference through the option "SELECT" will access another tab in which the client can choose the various options in more detail.
3) Then you must activate the "BOOK" option, after which other details or voluntary services will appear that you may or may not add to your reservation.
4) Once this phase has been completed, by pressing "CONFIRM" you will access a new screen where "GUEST INFORMATION" will be requested.
5) After that, the client must activate the option "PAY AND CONFIRM", which will lead him to the corresponding payment platform.
6) Once the payment details have been filled in, the customer must click on the "Pay" option, this being considered the moment of completion of the contract for the purposes provided for in article 1,258 of the Civil Code, and applicable regime. The provider is not responsible for the data completed by the client.
7) In the event that the client has made an error or detects errors when entering their data, they should contact the provider through the email address or telephone number described in section 3 of this document (“Identity of the parties ”), indicating such circumstances. The client must, if so required by the provider, identify himself according to the guidelines set by the same and providing the reasonable and proportionate information that may be required in order to guarantee the truthful identity of the interested party.
8) At the end of the process, the client will be sent to the email address provided a "Booking Confirmation" with all the details of the same.
9. PAYMENT, DELIVERY AND EXECUTION PROCEDURES.
The means of payment that the client can use in this contracting modality are a debit or credit card.
The provider does not assume any responsibility when the service is not carried out satisfactorily as a result of the data provided by the client being false, inaccurate or incomplete, or due to force majeure, or due to non-appearance or refusal of the client to receive the service.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, the provider shall adopt the measures required of a diligent merchant to ensure the completion of the service in a timely manner, or in a different one carried out as soon as possible, to the satisfaction of the parties. Adopted such measures, it will not be possible to hold you responsible. Consequently, it is not responsible for incidents or delays that may arise if the process of contracting and providing the service has been properly activated on its part, however, we recommend that the client report any incident detected in order to take all measures. timely corrections that are within the reach of the provider.
10. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL AND CANCELLATION OF RESERVATIONS.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 3/2014, of March 27, which modifies the Consolidated Text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, approved by Royal Decree 1/2007, of November 16, the client may cancel or cancel the reservation made in accordance with the conditions established in the "Reservation Confirmation" received.
11. OTHER INFORMATION
The provider declares that in this contracting process there is no electronic document for the formalization of the contract between the parties.
The provider informs that it has a claims treatment system that the client may use by contacting through the usual means of sending email or telephone calls to the address or number indicated in section 3 of this document (“Identity of the parties ”), or personally at the hotel center itself. The client shall, in the event that this isrequired by the provider, to identify himself according to the guidelines set by the same and providing the reasonable and proportionate information that may be required in order to guarantee the truthful identity of the interested party.
12. APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
Without prejudice to the competence of the administrative or judicial bodies that correspond in each case, for all questions that arise about the interpretation, application and compliance with these "General Contract Conditions", as well as the claims that may arise from their use, All the intervening parties declare to submit to the jurisdiction of the Judges and Tribunals of Barcelona (capital), according to the rules of competence distribution established for each matter subject to litigation, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.
13. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION.
These "General Contract Conditions" are governed by Spanish law.